USA Today’s Technology Editor Jon Swartz and I recently sat down to discuss Pivot 2012 and the “Rise of the Social Business.” From the rising “urgency of now” theory to how F-Commerce falls short, Swartz and I discuss the most pressing issues facing social businesses.
I’m also proud to announce v1 of the two-day agenda for the event. Again, I went with a story arc to help attendees not only follow the flow of the event, but also follow a path to lead transformation following the event.
Leadership and Innovation:
- Challenges of Business Leadership in a Social Era
- Why Investing in Trust and Transparency will Change your Business
- The New Power of Brands in an Era of Digital Darwinism
- Open Innovation: Path to the Social Future
Coping with and Conquering New Customer Sets:
- Generation C: The Connected Generation
- Millennials and Music: An Object Lesson in Creative Destruction and Renewal
- The New Dynamic Customer Journey
- How Shared Experiences Have Replaced the Consumer Buying Funnel
- Neuroscience Roots for Social Experience
- Employees are the New Customers
- Generation Flux: Care and Feeding of the Explosive Emerging Workforce
- Friends with Benefits: The Complicated Employee Relationship in the Social Era
- Gamifying Employees and Customers for Fun and Profit
Customer Experience: The New Heart of Social:
- Customer Service is Not Marketing…But it Should Be
- The Personal API - From the Open Graph to the Quantified Self, How Businesses Can Create New People-Powered Experiences
- UX is the Rx - Steering User Experiences Toward Desirable Outcomes
- Social Does Not Stand Alone: The Importance of a Holistic Marketing Approach
State of the Art Social Marketing:
- Best of 2012 in Social Marketing - A Review of the Best Campaigns and How They Hit it Big
- New world of Social Advertising and Marketing - Trends for 2013
- 5 Essential New Models for Customer Engagement
- 5 Powerful Ways To Captivate Today’s Distracted Audience
In addition, Pivot will feature a series of fast-paced debates on divisive issues facing Social Businesses:
- Is Social ROI: Fundamental or Phony?
- Social Sharing: Boon or Bane for Consumers?
- Will Social Kill/Perfect Advertising?
There you go…that’s v1 of the Pivot agenda. Stay tuned for more news and hope to see you at Pivot 2012!